Dr. David L Kosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Kosh?

EXCELLENT

PATIENT

I don't think dr kosh knows that his billing department has dropped the ball and are trying to cover up their mistakes so they just call you up and say your no longer a patient due to non payment which was paid and guess what less then a week before I need my medication! Dr kosh should call his patients who the billing department dropped and listen to his staff with the rude non compassionate unprofessional attitudes- I need medication and will now just have to go off it wow nice job staff!

Great Dr!

I love Dr Kosh, he is very kind, and positive, has a great sense of humor and takes care of all types of problem saving me a trip to a specialist. He delivered my daughters baby and he see's my whole family, I love him and I would only want another Dr in his office to treat me, I totally trust them all even the NP'S are great and I highly recommend Mike. But they are all great Kosh really knows how to pick employees with great personalities because he has one himself.

Dr. Kosh has been our family Doctor for 17 years. He has always been more than amazing!! I can not say enough about how wonderful he is. Once when I was in the hospital, and awaiting news about needing to go into surgery, he sat with me for over and hour just because I was scared. He waited until I was 'felt' ok before he went home to get some rest before the midnight procedure. He is kind, caring, and brilliant!! Everything you want in a doctor.

BEST DR EVER!!!

AFTER GOING TO SEE DR KOSH FOR THE PAST COUPLE YEARS, IT HAS MADE ME REALISE WHAT I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON FOR ALL THESE YEARS. HE IS THE MOST CARING, WONDERFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE DR I HAVE EVER MET. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!

Not an "Open" practice

I heard how great Dr. Kosh apparently was. I got the privilege to see him after being screened by his NP (during which I learned all about HER medical problems). After sitting for 45 min in the room, I understood how SOME patients like him. The walls are paper thin allowing the chance for me to hear him dealing with the one next door. They talked about everything including the patients medical issue. Then came my appointment. He never really looked at me. It was quick. The diagnosis was only partially correct. I guess his practice is full and he really does not need more patients.

I had been going to this doctor for over 8 years. I have an autoimmune disorder and he has been there for me late nights, on the weekend. Always patient with all of my health related question.He is the best I have ever seen.

Former Patient

I was treated by Dr. David Kosh when he was a Naval Commander in the U.S. Navy based at the Long Beach Naval Regional Hospital in Long Beach California,It was an injury that occurred during training in 1984 in which i was Medivac to the Naval Hospital in Long Beach in which i severely injured my back and neck. Dr. Kosh gave me the best treatment and care until released back to active duty.Who was to know we would cross paths again unfortunately it would have to be treatment for my back injury that occurred many years earlier while on active duty but never the less Dr Kosh was back at work providing the best treatment he can provide to relieve the chronic back pain,my treatment was going great until the change of insurance which cause me to seek treatment from another HMO carrier. Dr. Kosh is God"s gift to Medicine and is no doubt one of the best Medical practitioners in the world,He gives so much care to all his patients .