Dr. David W Kossoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Kossoff?

A doctor to be Counted On

With good health care in general being hard to find sometimes and doctors who seem to have the time to try and get to the bottom of your health issues also sometimes problematic, I feel very fortunate to be able to call Dr. Kossoff my doctor. From the time he enters the examining room professionalism abounds. From the time you call his office to schedule an appointment until your appointment the entire staff makes you feel like they really care about you and the issues you are having. As an example of how seriously Dr. Kossoff takes the well being of his patients, in 2010 he was concerned about some stomach issues I was having and ordered a CAT-SCAN and low and behold the radiologist found breast cancer!! Because of this early diagnosis I am a cancer survivor!!!!! Thank you Dr, Kossoff and your staff for always being there for me.!!!!!!

Another Good Visit

I find Dr. Kossoff very professional and personable. He has always been very attentive to my concerns and leaves me reassured that I am in good hands. I have been a patient for six years and he takes a cautious and thorough approach with treatment.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Kossoff is a wonderful doctor. He is very thorough and conscious. and I feel he is always looking out for my best interests in my medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Kossoff.

Amazing!!

I went to Dr. Kossoff after receiving two different diagnosis from two previous doctors. He has staffed his office with extremely kind, compassionate and professional people. From the first time he walked into our first meeting, I felt comfortable and knew that he was going to figure out what was wrong with me and get me on a path to recovery. I was right! I have been correctly diagnosed and have been medicated correctly and have almost no symptoms of my issues. HIGHLY recommend him!!

Waste of time and money

I am better off under no doctor's care than under his. He has told me less information than I can find simply by Googling my condition. He dismisses any comments I try to make about my symptoms or side effects, which seem like they should be his main concern. Each appointment I have spent 30+ minutes waiting to be given only about 5 minutes of his time.

THE VERY BEST OF THE BEST DOCTORS!!

I have been a patient for over ten years and he has literally saved my life. His staff is extremely nice and professional and Dr, Kossoff is amazingly knowledgeable and caring. He can solve any gastro mystery and will aggressively treat conditions to restore health and comfort to patients. I would be lost without him. I am forever grateful to him for keeping me healthy. He is by far the best gastroenterologist in the Mid-Atlantic region.

Highly recommend Dr. Kossoff

Dr. Kossoff saved my wife's life 15 years ago when he diagnosed an abnormality in her large and small intestine. Since that time he has been her gastroenterologist. He is extremely skilled and has an excellent bedside manner. He intently listens to the patient in order to understand the state of the patient and makes sure that the patient understands any diagnosis or proposed treatment. He and his staff are friendly and respect the patient's time. We highly recommend Dr. Kossoff.

Waited for 30 minutes, no one even talked to me

Can't really evaluate the doc since I never saw him. Came there as a new patient, signed in, and then sat there for 30 minutes. The front desk didn't look to be all that busy. So I left. The front desk to me is an extension of the doc - if they don't care, I assume the doc is OK with that.

Waited for 30 minutes, no one even talked to me

Great Doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Kossoff for years now and there is no other Dr. that I respect or believe in more than him. He is a straight shooter and isn't afraid to tell you what's going on. He and his staff are kind arena professional.

Great Doctor

AMAZING

I love Dr. Kossoff and his amazing staff. I would highly recommend. They are caring and very professional. Trust me when I say " They are all about the patient" You matter to them and they take care of you like you are their family. I am grateful to Dr Kossoff for fixing and keeping a careful watch on my conditions. Thank you again. They are amazing. Keep up the excellent care.

Dr. David W Kossoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frederick, MD.