Dr. David A Kostick Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David A Kostick?

Florida Eye Specialists are the best!

Dr. Kostick and his staff were professional, courteous, and highly competent. Sandra, his Oculoplastics Consultant, went above and beyond to take care of my needs. I developed a complication after office hours when the clinic had closed, and Dr. Kostick made a special trip to see me and resolve my problem. He gets an AAA+ rating from me!

Dr Kostick is highly professional with excellent surgical skills. I was referred to him by an opthalmologist in Lady Lake, Florida to repair my drooping right lower eyelid, the result of a previous surgery. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Kostick. My eyelid now looks normal after being told it might never look normal again. I can't thank him enough for his excellent care and a wonderful result.

Excellent eye care

My entire experience with Dr. Kostick and his staff has been perfect..This includes my initial consultation through surgery, post-op and follow-up visits. Dr. Kostick was highly recommended by my Palm Coast doctor and I was very satisfied

DR KOSTIICK IS GREAT. HE SPENDS QUALITY TIME WITH YOU. HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. I HAVE FULL TRUST IN HIM. I MOVED AWAY FROM JACKSONVILLE, BUT I CONTINUE TO BE HIS PATIENT. HE IS WORTH THE 4 HOUR ROUNDTRIP.

Tear duct repair