Dr. David Krahe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Krahe?

RUDE

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I had a follow-up appointment, second visit to Dr. Krahe office, he didn't speak when he entered the room, he began discussing a previous injury from 09, then commenced to ask me if I was there because I'm trying to get workers comp, or sue someone...I've never once alluded to fact of workers comp/anything else in the past year that I've had ER visits and been dealing with issue. His only other question to me was how is this getting covered (paid), I answered then he walked out. NO goodbye, I've never experienced such rudeness.

Arthritis pain

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Dr. Krahe didn't spend enough time explaining the concern that we had. He didnt event explain the problem. As soon as he walked in the door, he started talking about medication, surgery options. It seems he was in a hurry and just wanted to get done with the patient. He just spent less than a minute with us. I would never go back to him. He might be a good surgeon if somebody has a surgical procedure with him but I can say he isn't a good compassionate doctor who wants to understand patient's concern. HE didnt even spend time checking the knee or any such type of examination.

Great Work!!

Posted on November 15th, 2010

Following a motorcycle accident, I was rushed to a nearby ED where I was told that I had a fracture of the left tiba & tarsal. Dr.Krahe preformed the surgery and the out come was great. I give him a two thumbs up.

Posted on May 7th, 2017