Dr. David A Kreuze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Kreuze?

He's the best :)

I believe if Dr. Kreuze were not here, my children would not be here.

Complete Confidence

I began seeing this doctor 30 years ago when I moved from Texas to Michigan. If I had not moved away from Grand Rapids, I would still be seeing this doctor. In fact, if I could make it work I would make the trip from Texas every year rather than find someone new. Caring, professional, attentive. Will be difficult to replace.

I have been one of Dr. Kreuze's patients for over twenty years and find him to be an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him to all my friends. I feel that I have received the best care that a doctor can offer. He is professional, skilled, up-to-date, kind, and courteous. He really listens and seeks to find the best solution to any medical situation that I have encountered under his care.

Incredibly disrespectful, dispicable!

Worst expereince of my life with any medical personell. Very rude, disrespectful and condesceding. I could never even imagine being treated so poorly; had I not expereinced it myself, I wouldn't believe it! Completely ridiculous and apalling--using his position to violate birthing women and victimize newborns!

The best.......Dr.David A. Kreuze

This Dr. is awesome! He is professional, Kind,funny,serious,caring,and has all the time you need at your appointment. He ask questions and he always wants to know if you have any questions. His bed side manner is the best!! I just love him. I am very picky and i highly recomend him to anyone. He is the best and you'll never be sorry for chosing him.