Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David E Krieger MD
Dr. David E Krieger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valencia, CA, with another office in Newhall, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. David E Krieger has 2 locations
25775 McBean Pkwy Ste 115
Valencia, CA 91355
Dr. David E Krieger has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David E Krieger has the following 12 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. David E Krieger is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Krieger - Posted on November 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Krieger - Posted on October 13th, 2012
Bedside Manner should be Important when you feel sick
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Krieger - Posted on September 24th, 2012
Dr. Kreiger's staff is wonderful but I guess they have to make up for the Dr.'s lack of humanity and bedside manner. I had to find another doctor couldn't handle being treated in that manner. His nurse has to apologize on his behalf all the time. Dr. Kreiger should be ashamed of himself and count his blessing he has a loyal staff.
Rude and Uncaring
Self-verified patient of Dr. David E Krieger - Posted on July 29th, 2011
40 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. David E Krieger Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David E Krieger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valencia, CA.