Dr. David Kroessler Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Kroessler?

i am disappointed.. i called 4 times to leave message for perscription i ran out of and no response.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Very cold

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr Kroessler has little knowledge about major topics in psychiatry, and his prescriptions can be dangerous. He is pompous and does not listen to the patient. He is more interested in proving himself right than he is in the welfare of the patient. Stay away from this doctor.

Awful doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2015

This man and doctor lahaye are dangerous please stay away from angell street psychiatry for you own benefit.

bad doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2015

made sudden changes that resulted in me being hospitalized even forgot what medicine i was on and gave me the wrong one, raises his voice, barely checks med drug levels avoid this guy like the plague

never again

Posted on September 17th, 2015

My first clue that something was wrong was when both of his associates quit, then the office where I was seeing him closed. Each time I was forced to change doctors in his practice, I was charged a higher evaluation fee since it was my first visit with the new doctor. Now I was stuck with Dr. K. I just do not like his manner, demeanor, attitude etc. I am changing doctors.

The worst dr ever

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Posted on May 28th, 2015

My experience with the Dr and this practice has been a complete nightmare.

beware of Dr Kroessler

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I was referred to him by a center in providence. As a caretaker I recommended my client and friend to this doctor. I dropped him off and went for coffee,,,,,i was very surprised when he called me to pick him up, not even 15 minutes later He was horrified and agitated worse then when dropped off. Dr K treated him like some reject with no intelligence. He did not even show any concern or reasons why he was there. When my client explained his anxiety and panic attacks and his restless nights the dr just hammered him on certain medications that he would prescribe, he did not even consider what my previous medication was. He made assumptions about my friend and smiled and laughed at him. His professionalism is as low as you can go !!! Could it be possible at this stage in Dr ks career that maybe he should be seeking professional help. After reading these review it is very clear that the majority of people feel as i do and my client!! Luckily this person has found a compassionate doctor who has him on the right meds and is doing well!!

Not Happy

Posted on May 7th, 2014

The receptionist was not very professional, Although not her fault I forgot to bring my proper medical cards . I did offer to have my daughter run back to the house to get them but was told no .. I have medical insurance , however very recently I lost my husband to a very tradgic accident and was issued new cards , Sorry my mind is not where it should have been . The receptionist did not call me to the desk to explain instead she chose to annouce this information in front of everyone in the waiting area.. I will find another doctor whose staff act professional

Posted on April 29th, 2013

very disrespectful and full of himself; does not possess the ability to listen to his clients; Please consider going elsewhere

Interogated

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Things started out okay and when I said something he disagreed with his demeanor changed and he began to drill me. Triggered an episode of PSTD