- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Kroll has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David W Kroll has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. David W Kroll Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. David W Kroll
Dr. Kroll is a Pediatrician working at our Lakeview offices. He is board certified in Pediatrics. He is a member of the American Medical Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, and the Macomb County Medical Society. He graduated from Wayne State University and completed a residency at St John Hospital in 1991 where he was Chief Resident. Lakeview Pediatrics is a group practice of eight board-certified pediatricians, providing quality health care for infants, children and young adults from birth to 21 years of age. He also has a special interest in asthma and ADD/ADHD. We encourage parents to choose a primary physician for their child's well care, but understand that in the case of same-day sick visits you will be able to see an alternate physician. We pride ourselves in providing personal and friendly care while keeping abreast of the most current advances in pediatric health. We also have registered nurses who are very experienced in the health care of children and are happy to assist our parents and patients over the telephone whenever possible.