Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Krueger has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr Krueger has been more than helpful to me with my ongoing chronic back pain. I did so well with the injections he gave me so that i did not have to return for three years. Again he is treating me for the same low back problems and i am pleased with his treatment with me. i would highly recommend him to anyone who has chronic pain. He is very easy to communicate with and will do all he can to make your pain go away.
Dr. Krueger is a wonderful Dr. I have gone to him several times for spinal injections. He is very caring, knowledgeable, and is willing to answer all my questions. He has tried different procedures and medications so I can avoid surgery. Not sure why the other patient who wrote a comment had such a negative experience. In my opinion, Dr. Krueger is the best!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1997
Dr. David W Krueger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCollier Neurology Specialists, 730 Goodlette Rd N Ste 100, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Krueger in this video.
Dr. David W Krueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.