Dr. David Kruger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kruger?

awesome

Posted on November 20th, 2017

I was in constant pain, could barely walk, and slept sitting up in a chair. thank you to dr kruger and his professional staff for their awesome care. I have my life back and enjoy walking around again .

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Kruger's office staff is very pleasant and professional, love the open spaced welcoming new office. I met with Jordan, Dr. Kruger's Physician Assistant last week. Was sooooo relieved to know my horrific back pain wasn't due to my fears (14 years after major back surgery) that the hardware let loose or pelvic fracture etc...no surgery needed--phew!. Saw Dr. Kruger yesterday for the follow up appointment...all is well after last week's prescription, and just call if any issues. I left happy.

Excellent Doctor and Staff

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Dr. Kruger and his staff are exceptional in their care and compassion for their patients. They took on my mother's complicated back case when none of the other doctors were willing to help her. They treat their patients with the utmost care and concern.

Highly Recommended

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Kruger and his wonderful staff are highly skilled in working with those experiencing great pain and apprehension (as was I). His surgical skill is incredible. Thanks guys.

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Office doesn't return phone calls. patients pay to see a MD not a PA

Poor Bedside Manor

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I saw Dr. Kruger for one visit. I have chronic back problems and did not know where else to turn. He was harsh, tale AT me, showed an inability to understand a person as a whole. I cannot comment on his skills as a surgeon but I can say his interpersonal skills, especially in his role were non-existent.

Dr Kruger

Posted on August 11th, 2017

I'd rate Dr Kruger as number 1 in his field. Confidence is a strong word to offer in how I feel about his abilities. Professional in how he handles all situations. He is also very personable and makes you feel like your his only patient. Would not think if going anywhere else. Robert Axelrod

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Dr Kruger was pleasant and professional; gave good, concise and candid explanations, to my questions. He took the necessary time -- I never felt rushed. He assured me he would be available for any future needs.

Great Service Start to finish

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and helpful, X-ray staff was Excellent, All Staff was very VERY friendly

Spinal surgery

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I've been very pleased with Dr Kruger ,he was able to help me to little more to become pain free I like the fact he not quick to operate unless absolutely necessary I would highly recommend him

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I have been a patient for several years for different spine issues. Because treatment was successful, I have not had any critical issues for almost 10 years. Recently had a new severe vertebrae fracture and he saw me immediately. It was like seeing "family" and we are NOT related! THANK YOU

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Horrible experience! Horrible bed side manner. Waited an hour and half for zero result. Very arrogant. Office staff looks very unhappy and not accommodating at all! Would not recommend at all.