Dr. David E Krusling Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David E Krusling?

Patient in ER

I have traveled worldwide and have been to several hospitals for ER visits for myself, my parents and my children. Dr. Krusling is one of the most top notch and knowledgable doctors we have met. He is extremely calm and professional. I left the ER feeling I had the best care I could ask for. No one ever wants to go to an ER but if you need to this is the doctor to have.

wonderful bedside manner

Great caring doctor. one of the best I have encountered in my 63 years.

Horrible experience. He will be sued by my two family members whom are dentists once I die. I have a rare hyperparasitic disease. Saw him in Feb. Couldn't breathe and he couldn't care less! I have documented diagnosises that he refutes to believe. Horrible bedside manner, horrible physician. My brother and father are in a practice together, established 40+ years. They will call media attention to the lack of care by this MD.

Dr. David E Krusling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.