Dr. David Kulbersh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kulbersh?

Dr. Kulbersh is so caring

Posted on January 18th, 2012

Dr. Kulbersh spent alot of time with me, answering my questions and explaining things. I have never received that level of care and attention from any doctor, ever! He has the unique ability to blend a high degree of professionalism with a high degree of personal caring. He is a kind man. He is an accomplished, wise doctor. I trust him with my health.

The best

Posted on January 12th, 2012

This was the nicest physician visit I ever experienced. The office is beautiful, the staff was warm and friendly. I had surgery in the office surgery center and it was a great experience. Dr. Kulbersh spent tons of time with me and my husband. I rate the entire experience a ten.

Posted on December 18th, 2011

This is a very special Doctor and person. His office and his staff are the best of any office I have ever visited.

dr kulbresh

Posted on December 6th, 2011

he is very good and listens to you

Posted on June 4th, 2011

I have heard from many nurses and others in healthcare that this practice is one of the most unique and outstanding in the country. We are fortunate ti=o have this practice in Columbia!

Kulbersh Women's Center

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Kulbersh and his staff are exceptional. They are very friendly and personal. I didn't have to wait long at all in the waiting room. However, I had time to enjoy the bottled water, big screen TV, up to date magazines, and the elegant waiting room. Once I was back in the room his nurse was soon to follow. She was very nice and comforting. The room was very luxurious. It had a personal heat lamp, TV, soft robes, and warm sheets. Dr. Kulbersh was amazing and went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Kulbersh Women's Center.

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Kulbersh is most caring and professional in all he does. His diagnostic skills are top notch.

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Dr. Kulbersh has an office that reminds me of a spa with plush robes tv's and bottled water. The staff is all very warm and caring and with smiling faces and Dr. Kulbersh takes time to talk and listen. My surgical experience in the accredited surgery suite was outstanding.

Dr. Kulbersh is a wonderful doctor, great staff, great office.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Kulbersh Women's Center makes you feel very comfortable the minute you walk in the door. The office is beautiful and the medical staff is wonderful. Dr. Kulbersh is very knowlegdeable and took excellent care of me after a procedure I had. I have referred several of my friends to this office and they were so thankful to have been introduced to such great office.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

*Experienced, *Knowledgeable,*Thorough, and*CaringI highly recommend Dr. Kulbersh.

Posted on June 5th, 2017