Have you seen David Kunkel?

A Doctor with a Heart!

I saw Dr Kunkel today, he gave me hope after seeing two other doctors and suffering for almost a year. Dr Kunkel is different then any specialist I have ever met he took his time listened and had so much knowledge and empathy, I started to cry I felt for the first time someone cares and can help me!

This was my first encounter with Dr. Kunkel and I was so impressed. Very knowledgable, easy to communicate with, made me feel at ease, great bedside manner, informative and he gave me hope that I can manage my condition more effectively. took awhile to get appt. He was so worth the wait.

Super-friendly GI!

Dr. Kunkel is an outstanding GI - super friendly, warm, patient, understanding, and knowledgable. A VERY GOOD LISTENER. Very fast at responding to email questions. He's my favorite doctor, and I'm stuck with GIs for life because of my IBD.