Dr. David Kunkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kunkle?

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Great doctor, very caring, very professional, definitely knows what he's doing!! Love him!!

Unsatisfactory

Posted on August 7th, 2014

I was referred to Kunkle by another physician. He barely examined me and seemed unconcerned of my issues. He seems very inexperienced and rushed me out with nothing but a huge bill for wasting my time.

Dr do little

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I went to Dr Kunkle with painful symptoms, he spent a short time talking to me but answered all my questions with "i don't know". A few previous tests had came back normal. He said further testing or medications would be a guessing game and wouldn't go any further to try to figure out my problem. He told me its either in my head or a chronic condition I'll have to live with. I left the office with no tests run, no treatment and no hope.

Impatient and not compassionate

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I was in a very bad way and was told my symptoms were all in my head. That I cannot fault the guy for even though there were multiple doctor visits with other professionals indicating a specific cause- it's his professional opinion. My gripe, which I have gone out my way to warn people on here about, is how calloused and impatient he was to me in my time of urgent need. I don't doubt his knowledge though so if that is all you are concerned about he should suffice.

DAVID A KUNKLE, MD

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

WOULD NOT EVER RETURN TO DOCTOR DAVID A.KUNKLE,MD. HE WAS SO UNCARING AND UNENGAUGED .

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I have been to numerous Urologist over the years, and finally found one that takes time to explain my diagnosis and treat me like I was family. I've had far too many rushed appointments, not here!

Very Good Doctor With Poorly Run Office

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. Kunkle appears to be very knowledgable and caring. However, his staff is very impersonal and ineffecient. The wait time for an appointment is very disrespectful to the patients. I often felt that he had one foot out of the door during visits. I feel he needs to match his office's efficency and his time management with his medical knowledge.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

He is good with followups - when you need to return to leave a lab sample he spends 5 minutes with you and you are billed almost $300.00. Will find a new Dr is needed.

excellent doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2012

professional, easy to talk to, spends time talking to pt., very knowledgable, explains things so you understand, would highly recommend

Excellent doctor!

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr. Kunkel was on call on a weekend when I developed a blockage due to a kidney stone. He met me at the hospital and put a stent in that night. He was extremely professional, very cordial, and explained everything thoroughly. He and his staff were even willing to schedule my follow up around my insane work travel schedule.

Excellent Physician

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr. Kunkle is an excellent doctor who made me feel like I was his only patient that day. He told me that he had also had kidney stones and readily shared his experience and first hand knowledge with me. I hope I don't have to see him again, but if I need a urologist again, he's the one.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kuncle was very nice and seeemed genuinely concerned with my problems and made me feel at ease with the whole experience.