Dr. David T Kunstman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David T Kunstman?

greatest support; FANTASTIC doctor!

We haven't seen him in a few years (change in ins carrier), but he was the greatest support through a lot of life changing/traumatic events. Delivered our babies, and cared for every medical need any of us had. We trust Dr. Kunstman implicitly. Miss having him in our corner; there aren't enough doctors that 'get it' like he does.

waste of time

Dr. Kuntsman listened to my concerns re: my hip and thigh pain and did brief exam. I did not feel he understood my pain and felt he did not address it at all. He gave no suggestions for relief other than a script for physical therapy (no one can see me for 10 days). No exercises, no muscle relaxants, nothing for the burning nerve pain. I really feel I should never have wasted time to come see him. I know my regular physician would have come up with suggestions and possibly meds to help me until I can see a physical therapist.