Dr. David Kurzrock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Kurzrock?

Excellent Cardiologist

Posted on February 4th, 2013

He was very realistic. Told me things as it is was very frank at the same time very helpful. some people may not appreciate his manner but for me I realized what I have been doing wrong in my life. i am very thankful I was referred to him as a patient. Thanks to his diagnosis I am om my way to recovery.

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

I felt overall he was a poor doctor, with a poor egotistical and unrealistic attitude, charging me without my approval for a simple "was around at the hospital" consultation. Pretty unprofessional, and should stick with millionaire professionals. Just avoid him if you run into him, practice the words "no, thank you".

Excellent doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2012

I read the other comments and came close to cancelling my appointment. My granddaughter, a scientist, told me to go anyway--she was concerned about my health. A great decision. Dr. Kurzrock listened to every word I said and recalled to me our conversation a year ago. (I felt like he had been misjudged, it is impossible to please everyone. Perhaps a bad day, the news wasn't what they wanted to hear. Remember, these opinions aren't about a toasted cheese sandwich.) Our lives are in their hands. I know Dr.Kurzrock is intelligent, has a great bedside manner, is a very good listener and a trustworthy diagnostician. He is here to make sure we receive optimal health. If my opinion counts, get his diagnosis. You will be happy,like I am. Also, mumbling under your breath will be heard. First hand experience.

Heart Patient

Posted on August 27th, 2011

He was not very good, overly confident and a bit cocky, not good combo. Results so so.

Traumatic Situation

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Dr. Kurzrock was very supportive and available. He met with my family and is very professional. He is one of the few doctors that actually takes time to listen.

Posted on September 14th, 2017