David Kutler Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen David Kutler?

Highly Skilled Surgeon

Posted on November 23rd, 2017

Dr. Kutler is truly an exceptional, highly skilled otolaryngologist and head and neck surgeon. In December of 2015 I was diagnosed with a tumor on the deep lobe of the parotid gland. I underwent the first surgery, by a different surgeon, in February of last year only to find out that it wasn't able to be removed because of a highly involved facial nerve. I was told that the tumor would not come out without significant facial nerve sacrifice which could cause a considerable amount of facial disfiguration. Not being satisfied with that outcome I thought it was time to seek another surgeon who could possibly remove the tumor without facial nerve sacrifice. I ran into a friend who has a brother that went through a similar situation, and highly recommended Weill Cornell Medical/ NY Presbyterian Hospital. I began to do research and came up with Dr. David Kutler. His medical credentials showed he was highly skilled in his profession and I was very impressed with the number of papers that he had written. I made an appointment and seen Dr. Kutler in September. I was immediately at ease with his calm and professional demeanor. He explained that he would do everything in his power to separate the nerve from the tumor, however if it was truly grossly involved I would also need a plastic surgeon that could do a nerve graft and cosmetically correct any facial abnormalities. I scheduled the surgery for November 15th, going into it not knowing what the outcome would be! Wow, was I nervous with uncertainty. I went into surgery and my wife and son waited anxiously for Dr. Kutler to come out. After about 2&1/2 hours he came to see my wife and son and said, “I got the tumor out and didn't have to sacrifice the nerve at all"! We were all elated that he saved my facial appearance, thank God that I came across this truly exceptional person. Every morning I get up, look in the mirror, smile and say, “thank you Dr. Kutler". He will always be someone that we owe the deepest gratitude, and will have a special place in our hearts.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Kutler is the best and most gracious doctor I've dealt with in my 83 years. My first visit was in 2012. Dr. Kutler put me completely at ease, and then the night before my surgery he called to ask if I had any questions - a first for me. A few years later, I had a growth that needed to be biopsied, I had it done by the head surgeon of a large local hospital. That surgeon told me he could do the operation but it would not be as good as what Dr. Kutler had done in 2012. That is a stunning testimony. I usually see Dr. Kutler once or twice a year, and I've always found him to be gracious and caring. In fact, I look forward to seeing Dr. Kutler. Bob Schnell Pearl River, N.Y.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I recommend Dr Kutler without hesitation as the best thyroid surgeon. The only thing I would caution is watch out for the residents that work for him - they sometimes give out incorrect information and need to be supervised much more closely. But...Dr Kutler is the best!

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. Kutler was the most amazing doctor, before and after surgery. Clear, thoughtful, explained the treatment and the risks. He is incredibly skilled, my thyroid scar is hard to even see it was so perfect - but more importantly the surgery itself performed perfectly. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

Miracle

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Dr. Kutler saved my husband's life. He had a rumor with only a 15 percent chance of survival. He got us in touch with a world renowned surgeon and together they performed a miracle surgery by removing the tumor through laparoscopy instead of a craniotomy. He then recommended what treatment plan to follow after the surgery. 3 years later my husband is strong and well. I owe everything to Dr Kutler. My husband shouldn't be here. But thanks to dr Kutler he is. Best doctor around.

is very caring

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Exceptional physician who is truly interested in his patients

Posted on September 27th, 2015

Dr. Kutler is an amazing surgeon. I was diagnosed with a tumor on my parotid gland and after interviewing a few other surgeons, the decision to schedule surgery with him was obvious. I needed a parotidectomy which he performs at least once a week. He operated on me and my 10 days later I am so impressed with the way my incision is healing. He's a great person as well as Doctor and I am lucky to have found him!

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr. Kutler has treated me over the years, tailoring his decisions to my best interests. He listens well, shows compassion and is sensitive to patient signals. It's a pleasure to work with him to keep my problems under control.

Compassionate, thorough, patient & trust-inspring

Posted on July 10th, 2015

Dr. Kutler is not only a brilliant surgeon, as all other reviewers agree, but also wonderfully patient, thorough in his explanations as well as examinations, spot-on in his diagnosis, and fully transparent, and at the same time reassuring, about the surgical process and prognosis. Because he is so compassionate, concerned & therfore accesible, he inspires trust immediately. You would be in excellent and caring hands, and you would never feel like another successful statistic. I could not recommend Dr. David Kutler more highly.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen.

Best ENT Doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Dr. Kutler is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life.