Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Adler DO
Dr. David L Adler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. David L Adler has the following 18 expertise
- Laser Hair Removal
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Showing 5 of 26
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Adler - Posted on November 2nd, 2018
Dr Adler is simply amazing. I saw him for the 1st time about a month ago. I’ve never been so impressed by a physician. He spent time with me, explained everything, answered all of my questions, and his exam was very complete and thorough. I have now referered all of my family and friends, and they all feel the same way.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Adler - Posted on July 3rd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Adler - Posted on July 1st, 2017
I have been seeing Dr Adler for about 3 years. He is the best physician ever. I will never go anywhere else. He always remembers me and chats about what's going on in my life. He never rushes me. He is so thorough, I always get the best in healthcare. In addition, his staff and office are lovely. His nurse Emmery is so sweet and kind. Not anything else I can add....he's the best.
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Adler - Posted on November 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. David L Adler - Posted on August 31st, 2016
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2018, 2017, 2014, 2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2017, 2014, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2018, 2011, 2017, 2013, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2010, 2014, 2017, 2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. David L Adler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOMPREHENSIVE OB/GYN OF THE PALM BEACHES, 12959 Palms West Dr Ste 130, Loxahatchee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Adler, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Loxahatchee, FL, in this video.
Dr. David L Adler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Loxahatchee, FL.