Dr. David Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Brown?

Excellent care

Posted on November 21st, 2017

I am so thankful for the care and expertise that I received from Dr. Brown. My reconstruction took three operations total, and I felt completely confident in his abilities the whole time. He really took the time to listen to me, and he has the best bedside manner and sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Brown and the University of Michigan!

Excellent bedsides manner. My results speak for themselves. He really cared about me and my concerns. I would recommend Dr Brown to anyone.

Posted on February 6th, 2017

Best bedside mannor, very knowledgeable, spends plenty of time, very trustworthy!!!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

I've seen Dr. brown a few times now. He is so nice with a great bedside personality, he really cares. He takes the time to listen to everything you have to say and then does not rush his opinions of the issue. He takes plenty of time to be sure all bases are covered, thinks the solution through, and then takes the time to explain in great detail his findings and answer your questions. You won't find a better doctor!!! Seriously!!!

Underpromised and Overdelivered

Posted on June 1st, 2013

My results are better than I expected. Dr. Brown was very honest in describing what I would go through and how things would turn out. In the end, things went even better. He was witty, yet caring. Upbeat, yet compassionate. I would highly recommend him.

Great service

Posted on July 18th, 2012

The office was efficient at getting me in. The staff were friendly. Dr. Brown was caring, smart and had a good sense of humor (which I needed then). I had surgery and everything came out well. Dr. Brown is the best!

Excellent, caring physician.

Posted on July 4th, 2012

Dr. Brown listened to me. He was thorough and accurate. My operation went just as he explained and I am very thankful for his care. I would send any of my family to him.

Posted on June 29th, 2012

I had abdominoplasty and my result was unfavorable. My drainage tubes were pulled to quickly so fluid built up. my incision is too high and uneven on one side. My incision sticks out of my jeans and bathing suits. He gave me a nice MUFFIN TOP! My belly button is a flat circle! The entire staff at U of M plastic surgery treated me with disrespect afterwards. Phone calls regarding my post-care were ignored.RUN RUN RUN!!!

Excellent experience

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. Brown spent time listening to me, and seemed very compassionate. His surgical skills were top notch, and I have had a great outcome. I would definitely recommend him.

Excellent surgeon

Posted on August 4th, 2011

I received excellent and compassionate care from Dr. Brown. He listed to my needs and applied his skills to get me the result I wanted. I would go back to him or refer family and friends to him.

Thank you, Dr. Brown!