Dr. David L Daugherty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Daugherty?

Dr Daugherty performed my wrist surgery to put in a plate and screws in after a horrible radius fracture. I'm 4 weeks post op and I have almost no pain and my range of motion is back to about 60-70% already. I can't believe how fast my recovery has been and all my friends and family are surprised at how fast I've healed. He is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend him.

I AM FIXED!!!!!

In a very short period of time (6months) I am almost COMPLETELY healed. I had extremely numb fingers for almost a year before seeking help. I began dropping items, not able to twist off caps, etc. We set up the surgery for my right hand carpal tunnel release the 1st appointment with him. 3 months later surgery was scheduled for the left hand. Within DAYS of each surgery the numbness was completely gone. So happy with my results. I recommend he and his assistant Toby to anyone with this issue. Dr.Daugherty is amazing!!!!

Good Doctor, Terrible bedside manner

The doctor knows his stuff and definitely is a wonderful surgeon but if you are looking for someone with compassion and bedside manner he is NOT for you. I found him to be rude although knowledgeablr. He talks to you as he backs out the door and constantly talks over you while you ask a question. Again he is a wonderful surgeon but lacks in his ability to communicate with patients.

Dr. David L Daugherty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.