Dr. David Dedrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dedrick?

Posted on June 20th, 2016

I really like Dr. Dedrick. Very friendly and willing to explain in detail when asked. I gave three stars for "Follow Up" because I have never had a follow up from the sleep clinic. I don't know if that is normal procedure in this instance.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

My problem was more with the whole SCMC system than Dr. Dedrick himself. Talk about not giving a patient all the information about procedures and costs. They charged me double what I was quoted and then kept adding on additional charges for equipment that again I was quoted incorrectly for. Ended up in court and I did not have to pay their second fee. In the end, I really didn't need the cpap and I think that they are just in it for the money. No care in the healthcare provided.

Posted on October 13th, 2011

Very unhappy with Dr. Dedrick in these ways:1. hard to get an appointment2. had appointment cancelled by doctor3. had doctor charge additional fees for appointment. Not part of insurance coverage for "office facility fee". Made office visit co-pay plus $60.00. No notification listed in office. Had to ask staff three times before they admitted to charging additional fees.

Posted on July 17th, 2017