Dr. David Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Fox?

Fair

Posted on December 11th, 2017

I had both hips replaced by Dr. Fox. The first one was successful. The other hip still gives me lots of pain in the hip area but especially in my femur (thigh bone). The doctor said I would be 100%. I'm not even close to that. He has the worst bedside manner and is always in a bad mood. I would not go back to him.

Posted on December 4th, 2017

HE IS A GREAT SURGEON.

Excellent doctor.

Posted on June 20th, 2017

My knee surgery was great. I haven't had any problems in the 5 years since I had surgery. Highly recommend.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr Fox is the finest doctor I have ever seen. He is brilliant, highly experienced, very professional, cares about people, very sincere, takes time with the patient to insure patient understands their situation and options for treatment. Can't say enough good things about this doctor and his staff.

Clear and Concise, Reassuring

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Fox was the third doctor I had been referred to regarding my knee. Because I had been passed around, I was a bit nervous about my prognosis. During the consult, Dr. Fox was clear and concise in his explanation, and answered my questions in an honest and adult-to-adult manner. This was reassuring and made me feel confident I will have a good outcome if I do my part on rehab.

Very Positive Experience

Posted on September 4th, 2015

My experience was very positive. Dr. Fox was very personable, compassionate and helpful. I went to see him for long time hip pain that I had been avoiding for a while. He was very thorough in asking questions and having me move in different ways and positions. He believed my pain was coming from my IT band of the pirformis muscle. He reccomended I go to an Airrosti clinic for treatment, streching and excercise for the problem. It was an excellent decision and referral as I am now feeling much relief. his staff were very helpful as well and made sure I had my referral appointment set up quickly. Thanks Dr. Fox and the Staff.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

As it was my first major surgery, I have nothing to compare it to. Everything was great as my A+'s show above. I do not wish to have other people read my review.

Attentive and Caring

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr.Fox described to me in detail my concern and all questions about further treatment resolved. I didn't have to wait for treatment as treatment was done same day. He made me feel relaxed and treated me with respect. I have no trouble referring him to other people who might have same problem as myself and when I need to will go back to him for my surgery.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Referred to Dr. Fox by longtime friend. Like his attitude and happy go lucky speech, question time and listening to me. He told be the bare facts and didn't beat around the bush and say lets try this medication on pain relievers that have done forever it seems. Fast and the truth

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Great doc

Posted on May 30th, 2015

Really great surgeon. To the point and doesn't mess around. Expert in knee and hip replacements. Follow his orders and you'll do fine. I had a total knee replacement and did all of my pre and post surgery exercises; I drove in 2 weeks and was back at the gym and playing some sports on a limited basis within 7 weeks.

Comfortable

Posted on May 26th, 2015

This office was very well staffed and help me to get through my appointment and X-rays in a timely manner. I never waited for longer than 5 minutes without someone keeping my updated on what was happening, and that made me feel comfortable with the staff. Would highly recommend this to friends and family.