Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Gish has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David L Gish has the following 2 expertise
- Fainting (Syncope)
Dr. David L Gish has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Gish is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I got my surgery by gish, I thought after a week or so it would look better. Definitely, not the best plastic surgery I have received, but if the cancer is gone a scar is a scar. My problem is the fact that I was set for a post op appointment but they had me schedule for 2 appointments the same day that is very inconvenient for me to get my children. The lady who was filling in on the day of my appointment 2 weeks ago could not reschedule could only cancel. I asked her to please have them contact me to reschedule. All the sudden 2 weeks later I get a call to confirm another 2:30 pm appointment in which I was never contacted to reschedule they did it own there own. I touch base to explain the situation by calling the office. No one understands what I was saying in the aspect if the post op was so important and I as client so important they would have contacted me to ensure I had an appointment appropriate for me. Then when I stated that is how that made me feel as a client it upset them as well as I was asking the details of the appointment because if it is to look at his work and tell me everything is fine I do not want to waste my time and gas nor the money from Medicaid if it is unneeded. Then I got a response I pay for your Medicaid I said excuse me and it was repeated on speaker phone with my teenage children hearing. Sorry I am on Medicaid and lower class. I see that definitely counts when it comes to your care or respect you get. I will make sure to have myself checked through someone else and I will be requesting my records be sent to my chart or to me long with the pathology that needs to be read to me. I feel like the receptionist and the assistant was not interested in what I was saying or cared that I had been by passed and then noticed then set up an appointment again with out contacting me. I tried to speak with Dani to resolve the issue before I wrote this but she was not in the mood for me and put me on hold cause another client walked up. Never picked back up and have not got a call back to say sorry I lost you! If you cared I would have been contacted to set the appointment. Thanks
Dr. Gish did gallbladder surgery on me last week. I found him to be very nice. He doesn't rush your appointment, spends time with you ,and not a stuffy person. I really liked his kidding around a little bit He did a very good job and I would definitely go back to him for another surgery. His staff was also extremely nice and very helpful, especially getting me scheduled as soon as possible.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. David L Gish accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorthpoint Surgical Specialists, 123 Professional Park Dr Ste 200, Mooresville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Gish in this video.
Dr. David L Gish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mooresville, NC.