Dr. David L Gordon Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. David L Gordon?

Bad Doctor!!!

Dr Gordon was rude and bad at his job. Without listening to my lungs or asking any questions outside of how long have you been coughing he said "you have asthma". I had to beg him to get him to check for anything else and he still threw a temper tantrum about it. He wanted me to tell him what else to look for. He needs to remember that he works for me! He did offer to send me to a specialist( if you hate your job enough to have to refer me to somebody that is just gonna do same test as you because you just dont want to deal with it you need to find a new profession.... away from people)

Surprized

Dr. Gordon was suggested to me by a personal friend.My visit was needless to say not plesant.I went to him for help and left like I had been insulted.I would ask questions and he would answer in a smug tone talking to me like I annoyed him with my questions. Needless to say I will not be going back twice was enough for me.

Dramatically misdiagnosed!

Good Doc, to the point and very professional.

I've been going to Dr. Gordon for almost three years and have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to get in. They've also seen me as a walk-in patient and I still only had to wait about five minutes. Overall, he's nice, quick and a very good doctor. I dread waiting in the waiting room but his staff is quick, efficient and very professional. Everytime I've been, it's been a positive experience.