Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Haller has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 16
I moved to this area & Dr. Haller was my only option with my insurance. While I was coming to after a scope he was talking to me about gastric bypass. I was furious. I actually thought it was a dream up until my friend mentioned how shocked she was. At that time Dr. Haller was very big, short, but round. I understand he's since lost a lot of weight. My weight gain was due to high steroid use because of a rare autoimmune disease I have. I was so glad when Dr. Wolfert came on board!
I was experiencing severe gi symptoms, and received an initial diagnosis of mild gastric distress. After requesting a second opinion, i was referred to dr haller. He took a through history and. Performed an endoscopy and colonoscopy, which revealed acid reflux and a severe flare of crohns disease. This was six years ago. I continue seeing him on a regular basis, and am impressed with his care and concern.
Several years ago I became ill and saw several doctors to find the cause. After 6 weeks of doctoring, Dr. Haller was scheduled to give me an endoscopy. He was very thorough and discovered that I had lymphoma in my small intestine. Thanks to him I was able to begin treatment promptly and am today doing very well!
23 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. David L Haller accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Nicholas Hospital, 3100 Superior Ave, Sheboygan, WI
Dr. David L Haller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.