Dr. David Holmes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Holmes?

Posted on April 12th, 2016

Felt uncomfortable, didn't have nurse present during pelvic exam. Ended up picking a different Doctor.

A gift from God

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I will never forget Dr. Holmes and I completely attribute my son's being here to his expertise and his amazing ability to balance my own wishes for my family and myself and what was best for the birth of our child. He is infinitely respectful of his patients and dedicated to their plan and how best to achieve a safe delivery. He is truly a gift of a doctor.

Patient for 30 years!

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr Holmes is an amazing doctor. He has been my doctor for thirty years and delivered both of my children. I have complete faith in his knowledge and skills. He's such a friendly and engaging person who always has plenty of time for you during an office visit! The best testimony for his ability is that many ob/gyn nurses in Ft Worth choose him as their doctor!

Posted on June 20th, 2015

Needs to replace his cold office staff. I became Dr. Holmes' patient when my previous dr retired. Now I've found out Dr. Holmes is on medical leave for at least 5 months and they don't know when he'll return. Just like that, no notification of any kind. This is not a good way to run a practice. Guess I'll have to find another dr.

Excellent dr

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

horrible!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2014

I was about six months pregnant when this doctor dropped me because I could not pay over $1000 upfront, when he told me himself that my insurance would cover me even after he moved hospitals!!!

Not the best experience for a first time mother

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Maybe it was because of the type of insurance I had, but while I was pregnant I saw Dr. David Holmes at the office he practices out of in Burleson, and at his office in Fort Worth a couple of times. He also delivered my son. For the positive notes, he is extremely friendly as well as his staff. He is very knowledgeable in his field, and if it wasn't for my personal experience, I would be giving him a higher rating. Now for the negative; I only received 1 ultrasound at 18 weeks to determine the sex, and had no scan at the end to see how big he would end up being - which was 9lbs 10oz. He had to be admitted into the NICU for low blood sugar levels and was born not breathing. Also, I had gone in at 39 weeks because I was sure my water had broken, and was told it hadn't - which was found out to not be the case when I had my water broken to kickstart labor, because there was none left. So basically my son had tons of room to grow for 2 more weeks, which was dangerous. The risk of infection was also heightened. When I brought up the strange occurrence of liquid suddenly and forcefully coming out, he asked what the ER nurses said and once I told him, he then brushed it off. Didn't even suggest to have a look. My son and I (or both) could have been seriously harmed by the lack of thoroughness, I will not be going back to this doctor or Baylor healthcare systems for any future pregnancies/deliveries.

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Quality medical service and genuinely caring doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2013

Dr. Holmes has been my doctor for 24 years. He is the most caring and compassionate doctor I've ever had. He has seen me through three pregnancies and three miscarriages. Dr. Holmes was incredibly sensitive and understanding and helped me go through a very difficult time when I had the miscarriages. He was also very supportive through my other pregnancies. I feel very fortunate to have found such an incredible doctor. My daughter, whom Dr. Holmes delivered 17 years ago this year, is now her doctor. He is seeing her for a cyst on her ovary. I was happy I could recommend such an incredibly skillful, compassionate, physician for my daughter.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Holmes has been my doctor for about 4 years now and I love him. He helped me through both of my pregnancies and after. He is very caring and just a wonderful doctor

Love him!

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

He came recommended by my best friend almost 10 years ago and has been the best doctor ever. I love his attitude and bedside manner. He delivered my first born, saved my life during an ectopic pregnancy that had ruptured my tubal caushing massive internal bleeding and has closely monitored my cervical dysplasia.

Would not go to anyone else!

Posted on June 28th, 2010

He delivered two of my three daughters and only reason he did not deliver my second child - he was out of country...now my daughters go to him and my oldest had had such a bad experience with a female doctor, that she said ok, mom, I will go see him... now she travels over 300 miles to her appointments...!