- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Kaufman has 2 locations
Dr. David L Kaufman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David L Kaufman has the following 0 expertise
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. David L Kaufman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2220 E Bidwell St Folsom , CA : (916) 983-9895
- 1841 Iron Point Rd Folsom , CA 95630
More about Dr. David L Kaufman
I attended Harvard Medical School, receiving my medical doctor degree in 1996. My surgical training in a combined general and plastic surgery residency was conducted at Stanford University Medical Center. Following the completion of my residency, I served as the Interplast Jerome P. Webster Fellow. Interplast is a non-profit organization based in Mountain View, California, that provides plastic and reconstructive surgery to needy children and adults in the developing world. I have participated in over 20 surgical overseas missions and have performed operations on more than 500 patients in this capacity. Since completing my residency and fellowship in plastic surgery, I have been in a very busy practice of both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. I have had the honor of being the director of the Regional Burn Unit at Valley Medical Center and serving on the volunteer clinical faculty at Stanford University Medical Center. I am also proud to be a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. In 2005, largely for family reasons, I moved my practice to the Sacramento area and have fallen in love with the community and the wonderful patients that I have had the privilege to treat. My wife Kate (formerly Shallenberger), sons Trevor and Grant, daughter Ava and I live in El Dorado Hills. Our outside interests include athletics, travel, and volunteer work.