Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Mcfadden has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David L Mcfadden has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. David L Mcfadden has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David L Mcfadden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I came into his office with a complaint of vaginal burning and I also had a fever. He did a vaginal exam on me and it was very painful so I jumped a little and he told me to quit being a baby. After he took his cultures it ended up coming back that I had a staph infection. He was so rude I never ended up coming back to his office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
44 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Magee Womens Hospital
Dr. David L Mcfadden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David L Mcfadden in this video.
Dr. David L Mcfadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, PA.