Dr. David Nathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nathan?

Great!

Posted on June 17th, 2017

I had a great experience and the staff was wonderful. He's a fast talker but knows his stuff. He's straight and to the point on diagnosing and getting you better fast!

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr Nathan found my cancer and over the years has given me nothing but the greatest of services. Great people, always on time and someone I trust

Posted on November 17th, 2015

He is the absolute best. He's thorough, prompt, and has an excellent bedside manner. I've told my friends to go see him if they need a dermatologist.

STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Very unprofessional office staff. Very rude treatment of patients by reception. Do not go here. The doctor is fine if you can get to him, but its not worth it. STAY AWAY! They have no problem with losing patients, dont give them another opportunity.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Fast thorough accommodating not a botox spa thank you

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Nathan runs a very efficient office. Wait times are minimal, communication is good, payment is streamlined. Excellent dermatological care.

Too busy

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

Dr. Nathan does not even listen to nor look at the patient's problem. Teenage acne (mild case) should not take 4 months and 3 office visits with absolutely no improvement. Will try a different doctor and recommend the same to you.

Very good doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Nathan for about 2 years. He's a very good doctor and has always been very professional. I enjoy the fact that he jokes with his patients and I've NEVER felt rushed during an appointment. There is one front desk staff member who is a little short, but I don't think she's rude, probably just busy.

Excellent Doctor and Very good in working with children

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Nathan is a brilliant doctor, and took the time to work with our child, was very thorough, and provided care. He is a very dedicated professional, very compassionate towards his patients, and skilled in his work.

Very satisfied

Posted on September 1st, 2013

I've read other reviews & do not agree. Dr. Nathan does take his time with me, shows concern & is very knowledgeable. Some may get upset with his language, but he makes me fell comfortable. I had a procedure done that needed a 4" incision and did not feel a thing! He does joke around with me, but that puts me at ease especially when doing a procedure. I did NOT have to come in for the test results because I asked that the staff to call me and, Dr. Nathan personally called me. I will NOT switch Dermatologists!! As far as staff being rude, I NEVER had that issue with any of them at any time!! I don't know what else to tell you. Everybody has their opinion and wanted to post mine.

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Once I got into the exam room, my visit went very quickly. I appreciated the fact that Dr. Nathan wanted to wait to get the results of the sample he took before diagnosing the problem

Poor Patient Care

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

Dr. Nathan spends very little time with you - too busy trying to cracks jokes to listen to your concerns. He also tends to use curse words and did so even in front of my child. The office staff also tends to be snippy. Will go elsewhere.