Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nelson
Dr. David Nelson, DO, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, NH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Littleton Regional Hospital, Cottage Hospital and Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nelson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
I have been a patient of Dr. Nelsons for about 3 years now. My husband and I moved our health care to Dr. Nelson after we made a "get acquainted" appointment while shopping around for a new doctor. Both of us are on Medicare and our previous doctor decided not to accept MC patients. We were treated with an aloofness after that and decided to find another doctor. Dr. Nelson has a comfortable, easy going approach with his patients. He makes us feel as if we are THE most important person when he is with either of us and our opinion is important. We also like the fact that he often prefers to include both of us when discussing a health related issue for either one of us. I would highly recommend him for anyone who likes an old fashion kind of doc who makes each patient feel important.
Dr. Nelson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Littleton Regional Hospital
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
18 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. David Nelson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAmmonoosuc Community Health Services, 25 Mount Eustis Rd, Littleton, NH
Dr. David Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, NH.