Dr. David L Paulson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Paulson?

Best doctor I've ever been to

I've been one of Dr. Paulson's patients since he was just out of medical school. Been seeing him for over a decade. Anyway, previously, I had been to numerous doctors. Most of them good, competent doctors, but nothing special. Dr. Paulson has been an incredibly helpful, personable, knowledgeable, friendly, doctor! He is very professional, but he also balances that with being very personable- almost like just speaking with a friend. He is very knowledgeable- a clear understanding of medications and treatments that he explains with great detail. One thing that Dr. Paulson does that I have never experienced with any other doctor, is that he will take texts for refills requests, and actually answer his personal phone. I mean, I try to avoid contacting him either way just for his privacy- and I know he is very busy- but when I have had to contact him that way, he responds quickly. It's not the average 24-48 hours to get a refill. Sometimes, I have had an almost immediate response from him- but usually at least within a few hours. Unfortunately, I have been on a medication to help get off of opiates- the medication itself is addictive, but it has been helpful in getting me off of the bad stuff. Anyway, he has been very understanding with me when I've had a difficult time managing the dosing of the medication, and perhaps running out of it early. I mean, it was always an agonizing decision to contact him in such a case- but he helped me out, and now I'm managing the medication better, and not needing early refills. He has been so helpful and understanding, that the main drive for me to keep on schedule with that medication, was just because I felt loyalty to him, and I was sick of bothering him. I felt I owed it to him to do better. I can't say enough good about the guy. I really owe him for all his help and understanding.

Amazing care from Dr.Paulson

Dr. Paulson has been a blessing to our family. One of our daughters have a very complicated neurological and psychological case which he was able to diagnost and treat well. He is extremely caring with each patient and very knowleageable. He is very approable and available and always made us feel that our care was first. He make us feel as a whole person, not a number. We have the highest praise for Dr. Paulson, he has made a huge difference in our lives.

dr. david paulson

i have been to many, MANY doctors throughout my life and dr. paulson is by FAR my most favorite. i love how positive he is and how he simplifies everything. he is incredibly intelligent and knowledgeable about mental illnesses and overall health.dr. paulson does a great job getting to the root of an issue. he is patient and i love that he only prescribes medicine when actually needed- and even then, he only prescribes a little. i trust him completely and recommend him often.

Wonderful!

Dr. Paulson is the best psychiatrist I've ever been to. I've worked with a few over the years, and haven't found a better one. He spends time to really listen to what is going on, both with medications and life. He is knowledgeable about medications, off-label uses and current research. He understands the struggles inherent in the mental disorders I'm faced with as well as current research-based treatment strategies (both with therapy and medication). He is willing to take time to help you feel at ease and comfortable, listening and offering insights to life struggles as he works to provide comprehensive treatment. When there are concerns in between appointments (i.e. adverse reactions), he personally returns calls to talk about what is happening and problem solve. My experience has been that he will call back within a few hours of a message left. If he orders bloodwork, he, personally, will make the phone call to let you know the results. He is kind and gentle and treats you like a person, NOT a diagnosis. I have multiple medical diagnoses in addition to my struggles with mental health, and he is very careful to take those issues into account when making a recommendation regarding any type of treatment. If it were possible to give more stars, I would. He is fantastic!

The Best Psychiatrist Ever

It is always hard to find the right fit with such a person thing as mental health. Dr. Paulson has the kind and gentle manner that makes him easy to trust. He is very careful with medications. Easing into full dosages to have the least amount of drug and side effects to do the job. He has been by my side and my family's for several years now. And has helped me through many difficult periods. You could not do better than Dr. Paulson.