Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David L Phillips has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 7
My husband spend two weeks in the hospital for a routine surgery that should have had him released the next day. Dr. Phillips was vague when answering questions. He has a horrible bedside manner. When you question why he chose to do something a certain way instead of the other option, he gets very defensive. After receiving several second opinions, it is clear that Dr. Phillips made a mistake with my husband's care that he did not want to admit to. My husband was not even scheduled for a follow-up appointment upon discharge from the hospital. I would not recommend Dr. Phillips to anyone, for any reason.
This Dr took care of my daughter, first he made fun of her size, did not deaden the area. He was a complete jerk to her. I took pictures before she went in to pictures of her bloody coming out of his office. Then took pictures again 2 days later. she should sue. You want me to rate but you don't have any minus signs so I will go with the lowest.
Dr. Phillips is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. David L Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDavid Lance Phillips Md, 4802 E Johnson Ave # 2, Jonesboro, AR
Dr. David L Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, AR.