Dr. David L Rogers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Rogers?

Dr Rogers has a great bedside manner and is a skilled surgeon. He truly cares about children and followed up with us personally after the procedure.

This was my experience...

I'm sure he is a fine Doctor if you can ever get in to see him - I was scheduled with the wrong Dr. Rogers and only found out after I called to confirm that I was still on the cancellation list - then my appointment was re-scheduled and pushed back TWICE after that~ Sorry but I think 5-6 months is an excessive wait time~

A wonderful ophthalmologist!

Dr. David Rogers is a wonderful physician! He answered all of my questions-and addressed my many concerns. He is very proactive with his choice of treatment and approach to ophthalmic care. I would refer Dr. Rogers to all of my family and friends!!