Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr David Rubenstein
Dr David Rubenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wynnewood, PA, with another office in Bryn Mawr, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Rubenstein is affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital and M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr Rubenstein has received 1 award.
Dr David Rubenstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr David Rubenstein has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Dr David Rubenstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 51
Dr. Rubenstein has repaired both of my shoulders. I went from my shoulders dislocating from movements as simple as closing a car door, to being able to climb ropes and over walls at obstacle course races. He's personable, efficient, and most importantly, a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. Highly recommended.
Extremely kind and professional. He really listened and helped me with my knee pain
Dave Rubestein is awesome on too many levels to cover. Technically he is known throughout our system as the best. Efficiency and work ethic make him a dinosaur. Millennials need to watch carefully. Seen him teach on several occasions and he is great at letting the students form both diagnosis and treatment. And then nicely corrects them... Don’t let him retire. Shower him with bonuses he can’t walk away from Thanks
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr Rubenstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lankenau Medical Center
M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau
-Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1994
Main Line Hospital Paoli
Lankenau Medical Center - On staff since
-Lankenau Hospital - On staff since 1991
Riddle Memorial Hospital
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Lankenau Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr David Rubenstein in this video.
Dr David Rubenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.