Dr. David Steiman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. David Steiman?

Beware!

Posted on January 31st, 2016

Dr Steiman was abrupt, unprofessional and talked over me during both of my consultations. He ordered over $500 worth of X-rays that he never went over with me. When questioned he changed the subject. Was adament that I HAD to have surgery. Went to a second consultation with another neurosurgeon and was ordered PT and was told that I did NOT need surgery. On top of all this, Barb the receptionist is one of the most rudest people I've ever encountered. A waste of time and money.

Wounded sheep-like

Posted on April 1st, 2014

My visit was & always is pleasant. He tells it like it is and give you options & then let you know what would be best in your case because every person is different and he treat you as so.kindness , respect,& wisdom is aquire & cultivated. I would recommend a friend most definitly!!!

thorough doctor, problems with assistant

Posted on February 4th, 2014

Dr. Steiman took quite a bit of time with me. He asked lots of questions and answered all of mine. I liked that I didn't feel rushed and could ask the questions I had with him providing thorough answers. The problem I have is with the administrative assistant and her follow-through. First of all, you can't get a word in, but worse than that, it may take days or continued follow-up with her in order for her to work with the other facilities to set-up a procedures or get them the info they need. This doctor is limited by his assistant, who is the liasion between he and the patients.

Posted on October 30th, 2013

Very concerned doctor, took time with me and staff were very pleasant as well.

Great doctor.

Posted on July 26th, 2010

I would most definitely recommend Dr. Steiman to someone. He was very quick to diagnose my issue and very attentive to the pain I was in. Offered me several options to help me achieve results in a very timely manner. Dr. Steiman definitely tells it like it is. He's not the type of doctor that sugarcoats things, he's very open and honest with his patients. Dr. Steiman will also listen and answer as many questions as a patient has. Great doctor, will definitely go back to him if the need ever arises!

Impressed

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Impressed by his handling of my visit and subsequent visits prior to surgery. Explained all options and made recommendation, then proceded to explain the procedure in great detail.

My visit with Dr. Steiman.

Posted on February 19th, 2010

I had a bad experience with Dr. Steiman. He was very hurtful and nonprofessional. I sat in shock during the office visit not believing that a doctor could actually be this way. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 6th, 2017