Dr. David L Thompson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. David L Thompson?

A good doctor who pays attention.

I saw Dr Thompson several years ago. It was a very puzzling case and he was not able to help me, but neither have any of the other doctors I have seen about it, so it really was not his fault at all. I like him very much, and felt that he truly gave my case his full attention.

Dr. Thompson is one of many doctors that I have had the pleasure of working with my the last 8 years as a dialysis nurse. I would have to say without a doubt, that Dr. Thompson is the most thorough and respected person I have ever met. He is exceptionally brilliant and his bedside manner is pleasant. Thank you Dr. Thompson. Even when you don't try, you have taught me a lot!