Dr. David Vogel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Vogel?

not respectful to patients and family members

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Dr. came out to tell family how surgery went and said that had my father done his follow up visit that he (Dr. Vogel) would not have had to "waste his time" on the repair surgery. No life is a "waste of time." It may very well be that my father messed up by not going back to see him but Dr. Vogel's reprimand delivery method was demeaning. When we asked him to explain some of the medical terms he used that we did not understand he was very condescending.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

What a jerk! Went in for a consultation and he started berating me for what another doctor had done to me. He was very disrespectful about my other doctor and said now he was going to have to "fix" what this doctor had done. My other doctor is world known for her expertise in the procedures she performs. Dr. Vogel is not. I left. I'm still angry!

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Staff was really helpful and courteous, the doctor himself seemed very knowledgable and sure in his abilities. The only thing I did not like about him was how fast he went over my upcoming surgery, how little information he had to give me on it and how rushed it was. He informed me that they were extremely busy that day, and normally I'm fine with that but this is surgery, you are going to cut me open, what's going to happen before, during and after? At the time of surgery he was great, surgery went well, just stressful coming up to it.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017