Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David L Williams
Dr. David L Williams, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery. Dr. Williams is affiliated with Carlisle Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David L Williams has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David L Williams has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. David L Williams is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Williams did an excellent job with my robotic hysterectomy. I was back to work in 10 days and had very little pain. I had large fibroids and horrible bleeding and now I have my life back again. I would definitely recommend Dr. Williams to my friends and family. He is a wonderful doctor with a great bedside manner.
Horrible. C-section performed by this doctor where I had retained the placenta. Went bCk for a post pardom follow up and complained of extreme heavy bleeding and he stood across the exam room and said that was normal...6 weeks after birth. Never even checked my incision site. Found new ob/gyn who discovered the retained placenta and removed. Due to many many ifections, etc... I eventually had to have numerous surgeries ultimately resulting in full hysterectomy at age 27. Thank you dr. David l. Williams of Carlisle for ruining my life. Please everyone run away from this man and his practice.
Dr. Williams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. David L Williams accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Specialists of Carlisle, 19 Sprint Dr Ste 2, Carlisle, PA
Dr. David L Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.