Dr. David A Labosky Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David A Labosky?

Superior Care

Dr Labosky is a wonderful person and physician. Met him the morning of or emergent surgery for my fractured wrist. His bed side manner and surgical skill are fantastic.his team at both his office, Ellen and Victoria and my nurse in recovery at Audubon were amazing! Thank you for all you do!

the front office personnel discussed my private information where other patients could hear.Dr was very rude to my husband and I and he said somethings that I knew was not true about my injury.Dr was very unprofessional and if you are going to see him I would think twice.

Caring doctor

-doctor is great, straightforward, direct, on top of his game, and very caring. Great sense of humor.-Not a fan of sitting in the waiting room listening to the front desk ladies badmouth other patients (not detailed, but clearly irritated) and just sense a very down mood with the front line. Past the door and everyone is fabulous. Courteous, knowledgeable,upbeat, kindhearted, efficient.

Office Office staff is lacking!

The office staff (his main asst) is lacking at best! Dr Labosky is a great dic and very friendly, but I have hand problems and ran out of my pain meds, when I contacted his office leaving a message with his asst on her voice mail I would NEVER get a call back to le me know what was going on! Only after calling over 6 times with the last one pretending I was leaving a message for the doc (& not for his asst) and telling him about what was going on did I get a call back. Then it was from his asst who was very very very rude and told me because I was behind on my bill I could not see the doc OR get my prescription refilled! Money is very tight right now in our home so I can not pay off the whole bill so I've been with out any pain med for almost 4 months now! At times it hurts to even hold my phone but his asst doesn't seem to care or care that she's costing him business.

Worst experience

Dr. Labosky may have the documentation stating he is allowed to correct bones, but u has zero skill dealing with the patient. He was rude, noninformative, and really just mean... oh and he told me to meditate 8 days after I broke my arm in half for the pain.