Dr. David Labotka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Labotka?

25yrs of Excellence

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Yes I have been going to Dr Labotka for 25 years. He spends time to listen to what you have to say and then provides you with his medical knowledge concerning your condition so that you can make a wise decision. Sooo glad I found this doctor years ago.

Excellent Physician

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Labotka for about 5 years now for primary care, as well as a hospitalization (he sees inpatients too). He takes every complaint seriously, is not judgmental or blaming, listens carefully, and cares about what I want to do. He does not order me what to do.. he says what he thinks and discusses pros and cons until I am comfortable, while being understanding if I disagree, and suggests a "plan B". He always spends as much time as I need. He is very different than any other primary doctor I have had. I used to avoid doctors, going years between appointments because I felt they would just lecture and not help, but I enjoy seeing Dr Labotka and feel he is an excellent partner in my healthcare.

great doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

I am a middle 20's age patient and Dr. Labotka is awesome. Great bedside manners and thorough and lengthy appointments. I used to hate going to the Dr. but not anymore. would recommend to anyone.

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Dr. Labotka has earned the trust of my father who has been seeing him for a number of years. He spends time listening and addressing each of the issues that my 91 year old father brings up. He shows genuine care and concern for his patients and I know my dad is well taken care of. In addition, his nurses have been helpful and answered any and all questions I have.

Best doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. David Labotka for about 20 years. He is the best doctor I ever have experienced. He takes time listen to any concerns you may have and is very pleasant to talk to. It is as if he were your best friend. I highly recommend him as a primary physician. Thanks Doc!

Best Doctor

Posted on April 12th, 2010

Dr Labotka has been my primary doctor for the last 10 years and in those years I can honestly say that I don't have one thing to complain about. He is polite, courteous, always takes time to listen to my concerns, and goes out of his way to be sure the problem has been addressed and corrected. The only problem I have is that all my doctors aren't like him!

Posted on April 22nd, 2017