Dr. David Lahasky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lahasky?

best doc in atlanta

Posted on November 4th, 2015

this is the best doctor in atlanta

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Most fabulous doctor ever!

Posted on October 27th, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr Lahasky for the past 20+ yrs and there no better physician anywhere. Dr Lahasky has a wonderful bedside manner and excels in both practical medicine and general medical knowledge . His office staff could not be more accommodating , very friendly and helpful. I would question anyone who has had any problems with his office and would bet they had issues with every other medical office.

Best doctor we've ever used!

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Both my wife and I are more impressed with Dr. Lahasky than we have been with any doctor we've used ever before. His pleasant, caring, and personable ...

One of the very best

Posted on November 1st, 2011

Dr. Lahasky would still be my doctor were it not for the fact that he became part of a concierge medical plan. Since I can't afford to pay thousands of dollars per year just for the privilege to remain a patient of my doctor, I had to find a new physician. However, for the time Dr. Lahasky was my doctor, he was wonderful. He is a very skilled doctor and can do many procedures himself rather than having you go to a specialist. Examples are a flexible sigmoidoscopy and cortisone injections in inflamed joints. He was caring and also managed my anxiety and depression much better than specialists have. The downside was the wait in office and occasionally rude staff. However, the wait has likely been solved by his reduction of patients due to the concierge plan. Not sure about the office staff. What I can say is that I've seen him for years and have never witnessed him yelling at patients and can't even imagine such a thing as mentioned in two prior reviews by possibly the same reviewer on the same day.

Better than Excellent

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lahasky for 15 years. He is the most kind and caring Dr I have ever had in my life time. Without his knowledge I would not be here on earth. He has saved my life and helped me with the quality of my life. There is no better than Doctor Lahasky.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Too bad all practicing physicians do not have the professionalism, charisma, knowledge, and concern for their patients as does Doctor Lahasky. I would rate the doctor at 5 stars not just 4.

Excellent

Posted on February 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lahasky for 10 years. He and his staff have always been curteous. Dr. Lahasky has always been professional and seemed to be current. Since he joined MDVIP, wait times have significantly diminished, usually seen within 5-10 minutes of appt.

Horrible Experience

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Yelling at patients, rude and uncaring to others in the waiting area. Loud and disruptive behavior going on in office, could over hear him yelling at other patients and staff. Very uncomfortable feeling, would never return to this office again.

Not what I expected from a professional

Posted on November 17th, 2010

This doctor was rude to patients and seemed to be yelling at a visitor in the office. I felt that he was not up to date on the latest treatments. He was rude overall and I wasn't pleased with the staff either. I would not suggest this office to anyone! EVER

Posted on September 5th, 2017