Dr. David Lamb Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Lamb?

The best surgeon ever!!!

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr David Lamb is an amazing doctor. He listens to your concerns in a calm and caring way. He truly gave me back my life. I had a spinal fusion with 2 rods and 6 screws plus a cage. I am back to playing tennis and I am close to 70 years old!!!

Get your life back.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I did a lot of searching for a surgeon to relieve my pain and give me the ability to enjoy life again. Just seven months since my surgery and I'm already at a level of strength and comfort I can live with. Doctor Lamb delivered more than I thought possible and I'm greatful for his hard work and dedication.

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Great doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2017

What do I say - A very well respected doctor tells me I need surgery on my back - I say ok - cause I could not stand the pain anymore and he takes care of it !!!! - no other words I can say but Thank You !!!!

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Being informed of what is going on is very important to me.Dr. Lamb was thorough in every aspect of pre. op. ,op. and post op.

Outstanding surgeon

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I worked in health care for over 40 years and know a well run office when I see one. My first impression from day one was an office well run with courteous, professional and competent staff. Dr.Lamb's surgery changed my life. I have had no back pain since the surgery. (By the way, he was recommended to me by others who had had surgery done by Dr. Lamb) He personally saw me each day I was in the hospital and at each follow-up visit. Besides being an outstanding surgeon, he is a nice and personable guy. I cannot say enough to express how grateful I am.

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I visited Dr. Lamb in the past and was very impressed. He made me feel very comfortable, listening to my problem, then thoroughly examining me. He requested X-rays, which were done immediately, and then addressed these X-rays as they pertained to my problem. Today I visited Dr. lamb with a different problem. He did not disappoint. After I explained my problem, he thoroughly examined me, asked questions and then ordered X-rays. He showed me the X-rays and thoroughly explained the problem from different views. He explained my options and gave me his recommendations. I left my appointment very satisfied that I had again chosen the right Doctor! Before I had made my appointment, I viewed comments from several other people who were not happy with Dr. Lamb and cannot DISAGREE more with what they said. My opinion - you want a great spine doctor who will listen to you, assess your problems, do tests and make solid recommendations, Dr. Lamb is your doctor!! I never felt rushed, or dismissed. I asked many questions and he always took his time to explain in terms I understood.

Outstanding

Posted on October 5th, 2015

My appointment was for 8 am. Thanks for that availability first of all! At that hour the staff was very cordial, Dr. Lamb was running a only few minutes behind and I had a very informational visit. Xrays followed and were back to my room when I returned. A quick diagnosis and recommendation followed . Would highly recommend.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

I met Dr Lamb several years back with my first spinal issue. He was the answer to my prayers back then,so fast forward to now,I had no doubts of using him again. What a surprise to find that he had grown so big that he barely had time to discuss my current issues. I felt rushed and ignored when it came to my current issues. It seemed as if his ego had gotten the best of him, so he disgrarded any previous work that he had done as being a possible problem. I still followed through with new surgery, only to recovery still in pain. I am six month post op and with each follow up visit I was pushed aside to his "new" PA,(who by the way need to consult with him on every question I asked). When I finally got his attention he states come back in three month and if you still have pain we will do more surgery! I am exremely disappointed in the care and services I recieved by Dr. Lamb and Princeton Orthopaedic. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Not a surgical candidate - don't bother.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

If you are not a surgical candidate do not bother seeing this doctor. My daughter went to see him for back pain. After an X-ray and MRI she was diagnosed with a congenital abnormality, told to modify her lifestyle and do pilates. Understandably she became upset and started crying to which he replied 'off to save lives' and promptly departed.

Dr. David Lamb is an outstanding Orthopedic surgeon!

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I went to see Dr. David Lamb after exhausting all available options to treat my sciatic nerve pain that was preventing me from standing or walking for more than a minute or 2. I went to see another surgeon first who spoke in medical speak, made no attempts to ease my significant fears and had no bedside manner whatsoever. Dr. Lamb was then recommended to me. When I went to see him, he spent significant time trying to calm me down, assessing my spinal issues and coming up with a recommendation. He spoke in understandable language, was very honest with me about his recommendations and expected outcomes, and used patience, caring and humor to ease my fears. My first experience then repeated itself in every subsequent visit, both pre and post surgery. His surgical skills are exceptional, and I am now 100% recovered, which I attribute to Dr. Lamb. I highly recommend him for anyone needing spinal surgery.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2012

Dr Lamb is a great doctor. He's kind and compassionate from pre-surgery to post-surgery and everything in between. He still sees me once a year to check on how things are going.