Dr. David Lamon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Lamon?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Highly recommend this doctor. He helped me through a very difficult time in my life. He's very thorough and compassionate.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

The best surgeon in town! Very compassionate during a difficult time!

Stay Away!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Lamon and his staff are the worse! He did my hernia surgery ok. He totally screwed me out of my short term disability by writing I hurt myself lifting weights at work! That makes it a comp case. After surgery there is a lifting restriction of 5 lbs. I told him I lift weights to calibrate scales so I will need to take a month off to heal. He gets mixed up and writes I hurt myself lifting weights at work. Screwed out of 3200.00. To proud to change his story. STAY AWAY!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Compassionate & accurate

Tired of posers bashing

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Lamon is a straight-up quality doctor. He is honest, thorough and most importantly, caring. He saw me through life-threatening cancer and at all times was professional and courteous. If I ever have another problem, he is the first doctor I would call!

He's OK in my book.....

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Dr. Lamon removed my Gallbladder a year ago, I had some complications day's after and he referred me back to the ER. I recently saw him again in regards to another issue possibly related to the Gallbladder removal. I called in the morning and he saw me within hours, impressive. He's pleasant enough but can come across as a bit condescending, I think surgeons in general just want to cut to the chase and allow patients to let them do their jobs, this compromises bedside manner but but in the end what are you really there for? Dr. Lamon ordered CYA blood tests and a CYA CT to rule out anything life threatening and did his best to put my mind at ease by offering a simple most common scenario of what the issue probably is. I'll find out definitively today, less than a week after re-visiting him what is actually going on, hopefully it will be good news. Regardless of outcome, the bottom line is Dr. Lamon is very efficient and will order whatever tests are needed to diagnose without wasting time with multiple visits. I like the guy and his staff and am grateful for the help. I have no insurance and he treated with the same respect as someone with full coverage, that in and of itself speaks volumes.

Posted on April 16th, 2013

Had two surgeries with him. Gall bladder removal and dual inguinal hernia. He is okay before and during surgery but will not make himself available after surgery even after complications. After hours call system tries to send you to er instead of not acting the MD. Will not use him again. Seem too busy after the surgery is done and ha not been upfront with me when he was needed.

By far the rudest doctor I have ever met

Posted on March 26th, 2012

I came to the office because I was nervous about a lump on my leg that had suddenly began to grow. My appt started off ok until he began contradicting everything that I said and talking to me as if I was less than intelligent. He was rude, belligerent and condescending. He did not listen to my concerns or try even attemp to ease my fears at all. I then told him if he wasn't going to take me serious then I would see someone else. He then basically kicked me out of his office saying I wasn't being friendly to him. Never in my life have I been treated so poorly by a medical "professional".

office time

Posted on August 24th, 2011

When you have an appt; with dr lamon the most i waited is ten minutes that to is because i came in 5 min early but you are in he explains everything where you actually understand him he is very thoughtful and professional.

Manager

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Lamon was very friendly and honest. The office was clean and everyone that works there are pleasant to be around. I will highly recommend Dr. Lamon to anyone I know.

Arrogant and a putz

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Refreshing

Posted on May 12th, 2010

An excellent physician. Professional and courteous. It's good to know someone cares!