Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Lanzkowsky
Dr. David R Lanzkowsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Lanzkowsky is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital Rose De Lima Cmps, University Medical Center of Southern Nevada and Valley Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Lanzkowsky has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Over 8 years of injections, other procedures and medications, and suddenly dropped, with no explanation. Will not be vindictive, but wish an explanation of why would help . Am in a state of panic and shock, needless to say my pain is now through the roof. For all the past treatment I still give him a five star rating.
From greeting to Exit, I have been going there for about 5 years, he is helpful, knowledgeable, gives information without a filter. Would not change doctors for any amount of money. Spends time with me if needed by me, staff is also excellent, front desk staff is terrific, avg wait time is about 35 minutes, all are caring for you the patient.
Dr. Lanzkowsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. David R Lanzkowsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentennial Surgical Center, 4454 N Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David R Lanzkowsky in this video.
Dr. David R Lanzkowsky is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.