Dr. David B Lashley Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David B Lashley?

Dr. Lashley is such a great doctor & we are so thankful to have found him to care for our daughter. He goes above and beyond and is empathetic and caring. I really recommend him! He is a great surgeon and is personally invested in the outcome for his patients. I could not have asked for a better doctor to walk us through a very trying time with our baby daughter!!!

My son has been a patient of Dr Lashley's almost all of his life. In the face of many difficulties, Dr Lashley persisted, doing everything he could to help my son - always being kind and courteous and explaining things clearly. We think the world of him.

Really knowledgeable and caring

Dr. Lashley will take the time out of his busy schedule to explain every detail of every question you have, he has called me on both Saturday and Sunday to check up on my daughter & discuss my concerns. He did such a great job on her surgery :) I highly recommend him.

Dr. Lashley is a fantastic doctor. He explained the procedure thoroughly and put my child and myself at ease. After surgery, he consistently went above and beyond to monitor the progress of my child, even taking calls in the late evening to discuss my concerns. We could not be happier with the results.