Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Law has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. David W Law has the following 56 expertise
- Penile Prostheses
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Erection lasting too long (Priapism)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Testicular Diseases
- Reproductive Sterilization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Penile Implantation
- Urologic Emergencies
- In vitro fertilization or (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injections)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urethral Stricture
- Bladder Issues
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urethral Cancer
- Testicular Hydrocele
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Vasectomy Reversal (Vasovasostomy)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
Showing 5 of 33
Find a new job. Turning away a pregnant women who is high risk because she had the same issue 3 weeks ago is pathetic. Instead you force me to suffer in pain and let my uterus contract over and over which can lead to pre term labor. You wouldn't even be a real doctor and come see me. Left a note telling me screw off instead. No wonder your reviews suck. That is not how you treat an admitted 6 month pregnant women!
Dr. Law is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. David W Law accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology, 2128 W Jefferson Ave Ste 102, Trenton, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Law in this video.
Dr. David W Law is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, MI.