Dr. David W Lazan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David W Lazan?

explains a lot during exam etc.. pretty clear on what options I have too.

Top Notch Doc!

Straight forward, knowledgable, accurate best around

I began to use Dr. Lazan last year while living in Vero Beach for the Winter. In the Summer, my Urologist up North had me have a biopsy for prostate cancer that proved positive. My next step was to explore options for treatment. I called Dr. Lazan's office three times requesting a conversation with him, explaining that I was diagnosed with cancer and needed to understand what options I had for treatment in Florida. After calling back the third time, I was told by his office that he would not speak with me on the phone. I again explained that I was up North, would not be in Florida for a few months and needed some information from him. I was told he was too busy to make phone calls to patients. Needless to say, I found another Urologist and do not recommend him.

Good doctor, great nurse.

Dr. Lazan is caring and never makes you feel rushed although he hasn't always been able to diagnose a problem. Most of my treatment has been through his nurse: Cindy Gale RN. She is excellent in knowledge and experience and I wouldn't want anyone else to treat me for my issues.

I had a pleasent greeting from front desk, and the nursing staff was great. Dr. Lazan did not have one foot out of the door as he talked to me, and I felt he was treating me as a 'whole' patient and not just a body organ or part. I would recommend him to anyone who needed an urologist.