Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David H Lebioda
Dr. David H Lebioda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Springs, FL. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lebioda is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital, Florida Hospital Waterman and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lebioda has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David H Lebioda has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David H Lebioda has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Dr. David H Lebioda has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David H Lebioda is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I was in full remission before seeing this doctor. He lowered the dosage of my meds because as he said "I was getting older". I am in my late 30's. Since then I have been sick (colitis) for the last 6 months. I even had to be hospitalized for the first time in my life. My new wonderful GI dr told me he would have never lowered my dosage of meds once a patient is in remission.
Dr. Lebioda and his staff were great. Friendly, professional and mixed in just enough humor to put you at ease. Colonoscopy is simple, painless and safe. Dr. Lebioda has you drink two 4 oz. colon blasters.. 1 at 4:00 and 1 at 8:00 p.m. and the only discomfort I had was not getting to eat solid food. Get it done, there is nothing to it and it may save your life.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lebioda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDavid Henry Lebioda Md, 4024 W Danby Ct, Winter Springs, FL
Dr. David H Lebioda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Springs, FL.