Highly Dissatisfied

My daughter's ACLand meniscus surgery

My 16 year-old daughter saw Dr Lent for her ACL replacement and meniscus repair after a fall. She is a competitive soccer player and it was important to her that she be able to continue to play at a high level after recovery. He thoroughly gave all the details of the type of surgery she would be best for her and also for the position she plays. He was upbeat, reassuring and always positive. She trusted him and my husband and I did. The surgery went smoothly and with PT she recovered quickly and thoroughly. I can confidently recommend him to anyone needing this surgery. I trusted him with our daughter fully.

HIPPA LAWS VIOLATED

His staff is very unprofessional, they are rude to the patient and cannot be trusted. They will talk about you and your diagnosis with anyone and anywhere.

Dr. David E Lent is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.