Dr. David Leonard Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. David Leonard?

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Dr. Leonard has been my doctor for 14 years. He is the best. He is attentive, smart and caring. Since he started his concierge practice, it has been easier for me to get an appointment quickly. It is worth the money. There is nothing more important than your health.

Posted on March 1st, 2015

Dr. Leonard is amongst the last of what I would call the true healers. He takes time to listen and his compassion is outstanding

knowledgable and caring

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Dr. David leonard is absolutely the best. He is extremely knowledgable and caring. One never feels rushed. He takes time to carefully examine you and makes sure he answers all your questions and that you understand the next steps. He has a wonderful bedside manner.

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Exceptionally knowledgable with care and concern to match. Hard to believe there would be many, if any, better doctors in this area. When blood work came back to show elevated levels, he calmly and clearly discussed with me a "game plan" to address it. No threats, no heavy handedness, no guilt trip, just a simple discussion to assure me that he was as interested in getting my levels back in order as I was. I am blessed to have him as my PCP.

Great knowledgable caring physician

Posted on January 17th, 2010

ListensUp to date, knowlegableFriendly,competent staffAddresses my concerns and solves problemsHighly recommended

Great Physician. Helpful nurses, Friendly Staff

Posted on August 29th, 2009

The front office has cheerful, friendly people working there. The nurses have experience and know how to help me navigate the medical system. Dr. Leonard is busy, but he takes the time to listen. Wonderful office.

Long-time patient

Posted on May 14th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Leonard for over 20 years and wouldn't consider another doctor -- he's the best!

Posted on March 13th, 2009

I have been to this doctor a number of times and I can't really comment on the office per se (it is okay), Dr. Leonard has been great with me, asking me questions about my life even when I was done with my own questions. Personally I have found him the exception among D.C. area doctors in the amount of time he will spend. I think at some point you have to separate the staff from the doctor so this is why I gave him an excellent rating.

Posted on July 4th, 2017